Disclaimer / Info
- This site wil allow you to analyze food, find which nutrients you might need or might be missing etc., but please have some common sense and take notice of the following especially.
- Most of the daily requiered values are taken from the RDI from NAP (Dietary Reference Intakes from the National Academical Press) while the ones that were not noted there are taken from suggested healthy daily intakes.
- Though you can change your sex, age, etc., know that each individual has his/her own specific requirements and these data are only an indication based on a population.
In other wSorts what is represented here is only a general estimation, especially concerning children and (pregnant) women! Beware!
- The nutrient information comes from the USDA Database for Standard reference.
- Due to limitations of the USDA DB, the changing nature of scientific facts and the still derived ways of scientific research in food nutrients, the information is not always correct.
Some required nutrients may even not be mentioned.
- Nutrion science is very controversial in some areas, very complex in others (e.g. the interactions of nutrients on absorption and effects on other nutrients, the effectiviness of subgroups, ..) and progress as well as past mistakes are still made every day. So, use your common sense.
- Due to controversy and possible other goals of USDA and the possible errors in web sites, the information provided here cannot be relied upon for health issues. Please always see your doctor in case of problems or suggestions.
- Anything that you would like here, you can always suggest via e-mail. Such as images, nutritional information, updates, errors, suggestions, questions, ....